This standalone throttle allows joystick owners to enjoy the unrivalled realism of a HOTAS (Hands On Throttle And Stick) configuration. The HOTAS Warthog Dual Throttles controller offers and perfects this unique experience by providing dual throttles combined with a comprehensive control panel! It is the ideal device to make the most of all flight simulations – whether your preference goes to civilian (Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D 1 & 2, X-Plane, etc.), military (DCS World, IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad, etc.) or even space (Elite: Dangerous, Star Citizen, etc.) flight simulators. The main asset of this product is H.E.A.R.T. technology (Hall Effect AccuRate Technology), which features 2D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on both throttle controls, ensuring surgical and lasting precision and 14-bit resolution (delivering 16,384 values) on each throttle. USB connectivity allows users to easily update the device’s firmware. The HOTAS Warthog Dual Throttles can be combined with any multi-USB compatible joystick. The HOTAS Warthog Dual Throttles also feature a metal hand rest, a locking mechanism allowing users to attach both controllers and an adjustable friction system delivering firm, linear and smooth tension, without dead zones. The IDLE control features a Pull & Push system, also used by the AFTERBURNER. On the latter, the mechanism can be engaged or disengaged, so that users can switch from a civilian flight configuration to a combat flight configuration in just a few seconds. Buttons and switches offer realistic pressure levels, delivering unrivalled sensations. The controller features 17 action buttons, as well as 1 sleep (a 2-axis ministick) with a 3D magnetic sensor and 1 multidirectional hat. Under the dual throttles lays the control panel. This highly stable panel boasts a backlit display and 5 programmable indicator lights ensuring instant visual identification in all light conditions, to optimize access to the 15 action buttons and the TRIM wheel.
- Dual replica throttles 3D magnetic sensors on the 2 throttles allow you to enjoy surgical precision that stays razor sharp over time; USB connection with upgradable firmware
- Dual throttles, featuring a Metal hand rest, Locking system, Adjustable friction system, Realistic IDLE detent with “Pull & Push inches system, Realistic and disengage able AFTERBURNER detent, and Realistic pressure on buttons and switches.
- There are 17 action buttons in total plus one mouse hat with push button plus one 8 way “point of view inches hat; a weighted base (over 6.5 lbs.) is incorporated underneath the throttles
- Programming software: T.A.R.G.E.T. (Thrust master Advanced programming Graphical Editor) is available for free at Thrust master’s support website. It lets you test, configure and program Thrust master controllers using the “Drag and Drop inches principle
- U.S. Air Force licensed A 10C dual replica throttles + built in replica control panel, for use with PC flight simulation software and games; Officially licensed by the U.S. Air Force; PC compatible (Windows 8/7/Vista/XP).