The NETGEAR GS110TPv3 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch comes with 8 PoE copper ports and 2 dedicated SFP ports for fiber uplinks. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy PoE devices with a reasonable PoE power budget of 55W. Each PoE port can provide up to 30 watts to power up the connected devices. Fan less, the GS110TPv3 supports perfectly silent desktop operation or wall mounting. The GS110TPv3 Smart Managed Pro Switch offers an easy-to-use, Web browser-based management GUI with configurable L2 network features like VLANs and PoE operation scheduling, allowing SMB customers to deploy PoE-based VoIP phones and IP surveillance. This switch also comes with NETGEAR Insight Cloud management activation (subscription-based) for anytime remote management and monitoring through an intuitive app or Cloud Portal. Advanced features such as Layer 3 static routing including IPv6 management, ACL, Differ QoS, LACP link aggregation and Spanning Tree will satisfy even the most advanced small business networks. The GS110TPv3 features Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802. 3az) for maximum power savings and is backed by NETGEAR’s Lifetime Limited and 24/7 support including lifetime chat.
- Ethernet port configuration: 8 Gigabit ports
- Power-over-ethernet: 8 PoE+ ports with 55W total power budget
- Flexibility from uplink ports: 2 x 1G SFP ports
- Advanced configuration & Control: management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers refined control for secure setup, access, and SNMP (NMS 300) management.
- Whisper-quiet design: reduces fan noise to protect your home office or business environment.