The CRAFTSMAN 3000 MAX PSI at 2.1 GPM / 2.5 MAX GPM at 2400 PSI gas pressure washer powered by a reliable Briggs & Stratton engine with Idle Down technology is ready to help you tackle your everyday residential cleaning tasks at up to 40 percent quieter than a standard pressure washer. Featuring the ReadyStart Engine Starting System, the unit will start within two pulls, or an authorized Briggs & Stratton service center will fix it for free. Four quick connect spray tips allow you to quickly adjust the spray pattern to best fit the task at hand, and 25 foot flexible hose makes for easy maneuvering and storage. Quickly maximize your cleaning potential by using the direct from concentrate soap system or siphon hose. Made in the USA with Global Materials, the power washer is backed by a three year limited frame warranty and two year limited engine and equipment warranty.
- Made in USA with global materials: Proudly made in the USA with Global Materials in Milwaukee, WI
- Easy to start, easy to maintain Engine: No prime, no choke and never change the oil with the Briggs & Stratton 190cc Engine featuring ReadyStart and just check & add technology
- Upto 40 percent quieter: Idle down technology reduces noise by upto 40 percent than a standard pressure washer Engine when the spray gun trigger is released and reduces fuel consumption
- Reliable pump: An axial cam pump with easy start technology provides high pressure output with low effort starting
- Cleaning Versatility: Easily power wash a wide variety of surfaces with the Included 4 quick connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 40° and soap)